25. Hayes, C. et al. (2018). Replacement times of a spectrum of elements in the North Atlantic based on thorium supply. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. In Press.
24. Sieber, M. et al. (2018). Physical and biogeochemical controls on the distribution of dissolved cadmium and its isotopes in the Southwest Pacific Ocean. Chemical Geology. In Press.
23. Conway, T. M., Palter, J. B. and de Souza, G. F. (2018). Gulf Stream rings as a source of iron to the North Atlantic subtropical gyre. Nature Geoscience, 11, 594-598.
22. Schlitzer, R. et al. (2018). The GEOTRACES Intermediate Data Product 2017. Chemical Geology. In Press.
21. Saito, M. et al. (2017). The Acceleration of Dissolved Cobalt’s Ecological Stoichiometry due to Biological Uptake, Remineralization, and Scavenging in the Atlantic Ocean. Biogeosciences, 14(20), 4637-4662.
20. Archer, C. et al. (2017). Inter-calibration of a new proposed primary reference standard AA-ETH Zn for Zn isotopic analysis. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 32, 415-419.
19. Fitzsimmons, J. N. et al. (2016). Dissolved iron and iron isotopes in the Southeastern Pacific Ocean. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 30(10), 1372-1395.
18. Homoky, W. B. et al. (2016). Quantifying trace element and isotope fluxes at the ocean-sediment boundary - a review. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 374, 20160246
17. Conway, T. M. et al. (2016). The growth response of two diatom species to atmospheric dust from the Last Glacial Maximum. PLoS ONE, 11(7), e0158553.
16. Conway, T. M., John, S. G., & Lacan, F. (2016). Intercomparison of dissolved iron isotope profiles from reoccupation of three GEOTRACES stations in the Atlantic Ocean. Marine Chemistry, 183, 50-61.
15. Middag, R. et al. (2015). Intercomparison of Dissolved Trace Elements at the Bermuda Atlantic Time Series Station. Marine Chemistry, 177(3), 476-479.
14. Mawji, E. et al. (2015). The GEOTRACES Intermediate Data Product 2014. Marine Chemistry, 177(1), 1-8.
13. Conway, T. M. et al. (2015). Constraints on soluble aerosol iron flux to the Southern Ocean at the Last Glacial Maximum. Nature Communications, 6, 7850.
12. Conway, T. M. & John, S. G. (2015). The cycling of iron, zinc and cadmium in the North East Pacific Ocean - insights from stable isotopes. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 164(1), 262-283.
11. Revels B. N. et al. (2015). The isotopic signature and distribution of particulate iron in the North Atlantic Ocean. Deep Sea Research Part II, 116, 321-331.
10. Fitzsimmons, J. N. et al. (2015). Partitioning of dissolved iron and iron isotopes into soluble and colloidal phases along the U.S. GEOTRACES North Atlantic Transect. Deep Sea Research Part II, 116, 130-151.
9. Conway, T. M & John, S. G. (2015). Biogeochemical cycling of cadmium isotopes along a high-resolution section through the North Atlantic Ocean. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 148(1). 269-283.
8. Conway, T. M. & John, S. G. (2014). The biogeochemical cycling of zinc and zinc isotopes in the North Atlantic Ocean. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 28(10). 1111-1128.
7. Conway, T. M. & John, S G. (2014). Quantification of dissolved iron sources to the North Atlantic Ocean. Nature, 511, 212-215.
6. Janssen, D. et al. (2014). Undocumented water column sink for cadmium in open ocean oxygen deficient zones. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 111(19), 6888-6893.
5. John, S. G., & Conway, T. M. (2014). A role for scavenging in the marine biogeochemical cycling of zinc and zinc isotopes. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 394. 159-167.
4. Homoky, W. B., et al. (2013). Distinct iron isotopic signatures and supply from marine sediment dissolution. Nature Communications, 4, 2143.
3. Conway, T. M. et al. (2013). A new method for precise determination of iron, zinc and cadmium stable isotope ratios in seawater by double-spike mass spectrometry. Analytica Chimica Acta, 793, 44-52.
2. Conway, T. M. & Botting, J. P. (2012). A new Middle Ordovician (Llanvirn) odontopleurid trilobite from the Builth Inlier of Mid-Wales, and a review of the genus Meadowtownella. Geological Magazine, 149(3), 397-411.
1. Li, G. et al. (2009). Natural Sources of East Asian Dust. Geology, 37(8), 727-730